Parish Registers held by members
These indexes are intended as aids to research in the West Middlesex area. For members of
the Society, the lookups are free (membership number must be quoted); for non-members there is a
fixed fee of £5 per enquiry. Please note that, in all cases,
enquirers must include a SAE. Unless stated otherwise, cheques should be made
payable to the holder of the index, rather than to WMFHS.
Mrs Margaret Cunnew,
25 Selkirk Road,
- Chiswick, St Nicholas: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1813-1901.
- Ealing, St Mary: Baptisms 1779-1868, marriages 1797-1857, burials 1813-1868.
- Hanwell, St Mary: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1813-1855.
- New Brentford, St Lawrence: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1802-1837.
- Old Brentford, St George: Baptisms 1828-1881, marriages 1837-1881, burials 1828-1852.
5 Victoria Lane,
or by email to email@example.com for:
- Harlington, St Peter and St Paul: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1540-1850.
Mrs Wendy Mott,
24 Addison Avenue,
- Harmondsworth, St Mary: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1670-1837.
Mrs Mavis Sibley,
13 Blossom Way,
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the following. For more than three names, please write for an estimate of the charge.
- Hayes, St Mary: Baptisms, marriages and burials 1557-1840.
- Hillingdon, St John the Baptist: Baptisms 1559-1909, marriages 1559-1910 and
burials 1559-1948 (churchyard) and 1867-1903 (cemetery).
- Isleworth, All Saints: Baptisms 1566-1919, marriages 1566-1927 and burials 1566-1942.
- Isleworth Baptisms: Baptism extracts from Brentford Union Workhouse, Mission Church,
and Wesleyan Methodist Chapel.
Ms Carol Sweetland,
36 Diamedes Avenue,
or by email to email@example.com for:
- Stanwell, St Mary: Baptisms 1632-1906, marriages 1632-1926 and burials 1632-1906.
These are also available from FreeREG.